Thursday, June 21, 2007
sang @1:32 AM.......
Was home the whole day till about 5 when I left house to head out to Ben Tan's house. I was so excited la. Its like finally.. really finally I can go out and get together with them again. There had been 2 meetings before this but I couldn't attend due to events or test on the following day.

So when I got there, his new house was so big and nice. There was also a pent house on top. My gosh.. Yes the pent house is HUGE and there was also a mini jacuzzi. =X Yes people I know.. I know but try to control ur emotions now haha. Waited awhile till the rest of the MIGHTY 5A arrived. Started off the fire and the bbq started. The food wasnt that fantastic, but no one complained or what.. Everyone was happy, cheerful and happy to see each other again.

Let me tell you all about how great my class was. Basically we have gone thru the pain, malu-ness, social discriminations in sec 1 together. It was not easy going to a N(A) stream when alot of secondary people you see were from your primary school. Everyone knew you and that sucks. Remembered how I had to lie to friends during the first week saying I am in express stream cause I was ashammed of myself.

Ok enough said about the horrifying days when I was in sec 1 - 2. Back to my class. Haha. We were together from sec 1 - 5. We basically knew each other inside out and were united in the things we did. We chased away MANY teachers, MADE the principal beg us to behave, Gone through detentions, Copy work etc.. HAHA.

But I guess thats part and parcel of secondary school life. What is school without detentions and hell lots of trouble haha. See we cant do it now in poly. DANGEROUS! Haa. The climax of my class was in secondary 5. Our final year on our school. We were determined as a class to show the whole school that we are not stupid. That we will not lose out to them. We played and trained hard for our inter-class competition and studied hard acadamically.

The results were fantastic. We were the batch that made a N(A) stream respected and one not to be reckoned with. We won the whole school in captain-ball (First), street soccer (First), Floorball (Fourth), Cross-country (Most number of top 50 people and 4 top10), track'n'field (Overall champions). All this achievements allowed us to win the "Top model class award". This was so memorable in the school as only 1 class of each graduating batch will be engraved onto the trophy. More importantly, we were the very first N(A) class to be engraved on it. The feeling was so great. Finally we can lift our heads high up as we walked around the school. Of course, more classes hated us and ask for re-match but.. sadly still lose HAHA.

To complete this great year, we all studied hard and the o level results showed it. Although we were not the best batch in terms of results, we did ourselves proud by getting a better overall score than the last express class. Many people did well and went on to good poly courses and JC's. However, there were some that didnt do so well. But at least we all went to somewhere which was good. =D

The best years of my life was in secondary school. I will never forget the days and fun we had in those days. Yes 5A we will keep in touch and continue to stay united =)

I will be away for 2 days. This thursday and friday, I will be having a NBE (Non-Budget Event). It will be a chalet and there will be games and just stay there chill, hangout, and have a break from our UBER busy course. =) So I wont be blogging the next few days. Keep you all updated when I get back. Cheers! Take care!


music makes you lose control

THE VOCALIST

Mark Ho
01/11/88
Singapore Polytechnic


Trustworthy and loyal.
Very passionate and dangerous.
Wild at times. Knows how to have fun.
Sexy and mysterious.
Everyone is drawn towards my inner
and outer beauty and independent personality.
Playful, but secretive.
Very emotional and temperamental sometimes.
Meets new people easily and very social in a group.
Fearless and independent.
Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd.
Essentially very smart.
Usually, the greatest men are born in this month.

HIS MUSIC






HIS FANS

Alex - My hairless papa.
Wan Wei - My hairy mama.

Audrey - The battle of the hand.
Azhar - Head of bangalah squad.
Carol - Moo moo.
Elaine - Squashies squash.
Irzuan - The smart genius
Jennifer - The DM of the club.
Jia Wen - The reversi champion.
jian wei - Mr deep voice.
Jing En - Monster Sister Attacks.
JunHao - Mr muscle MAN.
Kenneth - What the fark.
Kok Seng - The Metro-man.
Man Yuk - Zephas sista.
Melissa - My sister.
Nasir - Cookie cookie.
Sharlene - Sharlizard.
Shaliz - The lazy arms.
Stanley - Stan the man.
Wayne - One shout for Jesus.

Mighty GLs

Angela - Aunty Naggy.
Charlotte - Toast bread.
Cindy - The ant.
Edmund - The mad agent.
Huat Jin - one-way connection.
Kelly - PoopooPOKS.
Lawrence - THe efficient man.
Linus - Slacker association leader.

Jedi Knights

Alan - The huai ren.
Catherine - Ms Gorgeous.
Melissa - Loudness.
Shu Zhen - Exam study mate.
Siew Ling - Siew siew.




HIS MENTORS

deviant art.
x.o.x.o